Mammut 60 Liter | Pressure sandblasting machine with safety quick-stop deviceMobile pressure sandblasting machine
Mammut 60 Liter is equipped with a pressure regulator and can individually by 0,1 – 12 bar pressure continuously adjustable regulated.
The pressure sandblasting machine is suitable for all classical blasting works in the high-pressure range and can be used if necessary also in the low-pressure range. This is an advantage by sandblasting sensitive surfaces, such as thin-walled sheet metals, stainless steel, natural stone, etc.
With this technology can be done in many cases without polluting chemicals, and thus you can also contribute environmental-friendly protection.
- Fastest switch-on and -off times, whereby the regulations of the professional associations are kept. (BGV 26)
- Lower blasting material consumption, since the pressure vessel remains permanent under pressure, and thus no unnecessary follow-up movement of blasting material occurs.
- After been restarted the full blasting pressure is immediately present at the nozzle and does not made up slowly, thereby broad lower blasting material consumption and evidence lower abrasion of the blasting hose.
- No humidity formation (condensate) in the vessel, since the vessel remains constantly under pressure, and won’t get deaerated or aerated with each start or stop. By this procedural method simultaneous also other advantages result as follows:
- Optimal blasting material metering with a hardened fine metering valve
- lower compressed air requirement, thereby high lowering of the fuel consumption (Diesel)
- One-man handling, since the blasting pressure will be constantly indicated by the vessel pressure and can be changed simply at the manometer, without starting before.
- No interference unit parts as control valves, membrane and seals, thereby uncomplicated maintenance and reliable in operation. The only thing needed to be controlled is the blasting hose at the quick stop safety device and exchanged if necessary. (control from the outside possible at any time!)
The SAPI sandblasting equipment is applicable for almost blasting works and is suitable
particularly well to de-rusting, de-scaling removed varnish, roughen and consolidating of stainless steel surfaces.
The operational areas are the surface processing with iron, steel, stainless steel, brickwork, on-wall, concrete, natural stone and any more.
For sandblasting works we recommend all commercial blast materials, like cinder, chill cast iron, shot blasting, corundum, glass beads etc.
For conservative surface treatment, we recommend the following fine blasting material species:
- glass powder meal fine 0,09 – 0,25 mm degree of hardness according to Moh`s 6 – 6,5
- calcite powder meal (stone powder meal) 0,01 – 0,02 mm according Moh`s 3,5
- garnet sand 0,04 – 0,1 mm according Moh`s 8
|Total height:||1.130 mm|
|Tank diameter:||360 mm|
|Total diameter:||700 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 60 kg|
|Fixed tubes inside and outside:||1″|